Our number one goal at Bow Wow Meow Boutique is to ensure the safety of our employees, our 4-legged furry guests and our 2-legged not so furry guests.
In response to the Governor’s recent requests for more stringent social distancing to contain the spread of COVID-19, we have determined that the best way for us to do our part going forward is to take the following steps:
The AKC Urban Canine and Canine Good Citizen testing that was to happen on March 29th will be postponed. We will announce the new testing date as soon as we determine it is safe to reschedule.
As of today, we are still planning on the April 26th Spring Photo sessions, but will continue to monitor the situation and keep you updated.
All Grooming appointments will continue. We rarely have more than 10 people in the shop at the same time and do not feel this should be an issue.
If you would prefer, please call when you are on your way to your scheduled appointment and we will meet you right at the front door to pick up your pet from your vehicle. We are able to do mobile pay as well and can bring a sterilized device to you to check out from your vehicle too.
Self-Grooming will remain on a first come, first served basis. Please call ahead to verify that a tub is available so you will not have to wait for one to open.
We would like to take this time to offer you the opportunity to purchase dog food, cat food, litter and even bird and chicken feed. Orders need to be placed with us by the 2nd or 4th Monday of each month in order to receive your items that following Thursday or Saturday.
The following brands are available for Thursday delivery or pick-up:
Dog & Cat Foods:
- Champion Pet Foods = Orijen and Acana (freeze-dried, kibble & wet)
- Carna (kibble)
- CARU (wet)
- Dave’s Pet Food (kibble & wet)
- DogsWell & Nutrisca
- Grandma Lucy’s (freeze dried)
- Grizzly Pet (oven baked & dehydrated)
- Hound & Gatos (kibble & wet)
- Natures Logic (kibble & wet)
- Nulo (kibble, freeze dried & wet)
- Open Farm (kibble, freeze dried & wet)
- Pets Global = Zignature, Fussie Cat, Essence & Inception (kibble & wet)
- Red Barn (wet)
- Stella & Chewy’s (kibble, freeze dried & wet)
- The Honest Kitchen (freeze dried & wet)
- Vital Essentials (freeze dried)
- Boxi Cat
- Dr. Elsey’s Precious Cat
- Sustainably Yours
The following brands are available for Saturday delivery or pick up:
Dog & Cat Foods:
- Canidae, Canidae Pure, & Under The Sun (kibble and wet)
- Diamond Brands = Diamond, Care, Pro & Professional, Taste of the Wild, & Taste of the Wild Prey (kibble & wet)
- Fromm Family Foods
- KLN Family Brands = Natural Planet Organic, Tuffy, Nutri Source, Pure Vita
- Midwestern Pet Foods, Inc. = Earthborn (Holistic, Unrefined, & Venture), Pro Pac, Sportmix, Wholesomes & Canninex
- Pure Bites
- Red Paw
- Wet Noses
- Rudy Greens (frozen)
- Cat Tails
- Premium Choice
- FM Browns
- Lavian Plus
Prince Premium & Organics Poultry Foods (crumble, pellet, mini pellet, concentrate, meal & starter)
If you do not see a brand or product that you currently use, please contact us and we will do our best to procure it or recommend a similar brand that we have available.
Treats and toys can be added to orders as well, but please bear with us on availability as we try to get our feet under this new program that we weren’t anticipating rolling out for another month. We hope to have our website updated to allow for online ordering and payment soon, but for now it is best to call to order and pay over the phone or upon pick-up.
*Delivery within a 3 mile radius of our shop will be FREE from now until the end of April, 2020.
Rest assured that our staff have been trained on proper sanitation strategies as we have maintained the highest levels of cleanliness since the day we opened and we do not plan to start slacking now. We will strive to be even more diligent than ever to ensure a safe visit for all our 2-legged and 4-legged friends and neighbors. If at any time you have any questions, do not ever hesitate to contact me via email (BowWowMeowIndy@gmail.com), through our Contact Us link on our website (BowWowMeowIndy.com), or by telephone (317-974-9791).